If yes, then you are not alone! Hundreds and thousands of individuals pledge to eliminate excessive fat from their body and even after trying all the exercises at the gym, crash dieting and determination, they fail to achieve the desired results. Here, discover some funny desires that creep into your mind, while you are desperately trying to trim down your body weight.
1. You Feel Like Eating up Everything, Even People: If weight loss isn’t happening as planned, you end up eating everything and anything you feel like. In fact, sometimes you will also feel like eating up people who lecture you about weight loss.
2. The Second day of Dieting is always easier: One of the biggest problems with weight loss is that you feel hungry all the time. You keep dreaming about your favorite smoothie, dishes and food items, no matter where you go. Hence, most of the people start off with a great deal of determination but end up giving up on dieting on the very next day.
3. You Want Everyone Around You to Look Fat: When trying to lose weight desperately, you often end up joining a gymnasium. As a result, you bump into people, who are either already fit or have lost considerable amount of weight. This drives you crazy and you secretly start wishing that everyone around you should grow fat, so that you feel slim and fitter before them.
4. You begin hating thin and fit People: Weight loss never happens on its own and there is no magical formula to lose weight. A healthy diet and the right type of exercises can help you lose weight. However, often the entire weight loss regimen leaves you frustrated, especially when you meet fit and thin people. You begin hating them and end up binge eating, thereby gaining extra kilos.
5. Dream of Eating and No Exercising: Another funny thing about weight loss is that you start visualizing places where you only have to eat and not exercise at all. As a result, you end up dumping your diet program and exercise routine completely, even if you are only halfway through your weight loss program.
Do these struggles sounds too familiar? No worries, Purely Simple is here to help make your weight loss goals a reality!